[NFBC-Info] Join the Silicon Valley Chapter On Zoom TOMORROW

blackbyrdfly at gmail.com blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 23:11:02 UTC 2022

Hey friends,

You are all invited to join the San Jose/Silicon Valley Chapter tomorrow (Saturday, 11/19) at 3:00 PM on Zoom for our monthly meeting. Our topic of discussion this month will be “Blindness: To Cure or Not to Cure” and our carrying thoughts and experiences relating to this.

Please feel free to join in the conversation or invite others. Here is the Zoom information.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://cuboulder.zoom.us/j/94251356477

Meeting ID: 942 5135 6477
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,94251356477# US (San Jose)
+13462487799,,94251356477# US (Houston)