[NFBC-Info] Washington Seminar

tmanosh at gmail.com tmanosh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 21:24:02 UTC 2022

Hi All,

This is a friendly reminder that the deadline for submitting your Washington
Seminar application is Sunday December 18th.  This is a great opportunity
for all and I hope you will consider participating this year as we will be
back in person.  The dates for the 2023 Washington Seminar are January 30th
- February 2nd, 2023.  Please share with your members.

For more information and to apply please click on the link.  The URL is
<https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/washington_seminar>
https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/washington_seminar

Thanks and have a great day,

Tiffany Manosh