[NFBC-Info] San Diego Hotel Nearly Sold Out

president at nfbcal.org president at nfbcal.org
Sat Oct 8 20:25:20 UTC 2022

Friends,

Our hotel room block was sold out last week.  I spoke with the hotel.  We
were able to secure an additional 10 rooms in the hotel.  Please get them
while they're hot!  We also have a handful of additional rooms available on
Wednesday an Sunday evenings adjacent to the convention dates.  These rooms
go away on Oct. 18 if they aren't sold out by then, which I expect to happen
in the next couple of days.  I look forward to seeing everyone in San Diego.

http://www.nfbcal.org/convention/

Tim Elder

President

 <mailto:president at nfbcal.org> president at nfbcal.org

(916) 382-0372

 <http://www.nfbcal.org/> http://www.nfbcal.org/

Did you know that blind Californians are holding monthly meetings in your
region over Zoom and telephone?  Check out our virtual local chapter and
division meetings.  All are welcome to attend.

 <http://www.nfbcal.org/chapters-and-divisions/>
http://www.nfbcal.org/chapters-and-divisions/