[NFBC-Info] DoubleGood Fundraiser for Bus to Convention

Edward Davis 1stamendmented at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 14:56:38 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,
I know we are late getting this out on the Listserv, but please help out if
you can.

The members of the National Federation of the Blind of California will
meet in person this November 3 - 6, 2022 for our annual California
State Convention at the Courtyard by Marriott, San Diego Old Town.
This year's theme is "Together: Reuniting and Reclaiming Our Right to
Equality." Many blind people are ready to reconnect in person to
continue learning and striving for their best.
The purpose of this fundraiser is to assist members with
transportation to our state convention.

Please consider supporting our Double Good Popcorn Fundraiser.
The Fundraiser will start today October 13, 2022 at 5:00PM and will end on
October 17, 2022 at 5:00PM.  Here is the link to my Pop-Up store to  order
your popcorn.

Please share the link with family members and friends.

 <https://s.dgpopup.com/5c3k7st3> https://s.dgpopup.com/5c3k7st3

Thank you,
Cheryl Thurston
President Inland Empire Chapter
Board Member of the California Affiliate
NFBC Membership Coordinator
909 821-9589
 <mailto:Cthurston74 at gmail.com> Cthurston74 at gmail.com