[NFBC-Info] Convention Registration hours!

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 20:45:20 UTC 2022

Hi fellow California in-person conventioneers,

The hours for the registration table will be:

Thursday, November 3 is 2:00  p.m. through 5:00  p.m. and 7:30 p.m. through
8:30 p.m.

Friday, November 4, 8:30 a.m. through 10:30 a.m., 11:30a.m.  through 1:30
p.m. and 7:00 p.m. through 8:00 p.m.

Saturday, November 5, 11:30 a.m. through 1:30 p.m.

See you there!

who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations Blind. Every day we work
together to help Blind people live the lives we want.