[NFBC-Info] Enter to win $250 with Clusiv! Exclusive chance for NFB of California members!

president at nfbcal.org president at nfbcal.org
Mon Oct 31 16:24:25 UTC 2022

Hey Friends,

We're about to release the agenda with final details to registrants.  Be
sure to register online if you haven't done so already.

http://www.nfbcal.org/convention/

Meanwhile, check out this offer below from one of our generous convention
sponsors.  It is great to see the company working with California's very own
Bruce Sexton.  Watch for him on the general session agenda this Friday
afternoon!

Connect with Clusiv for a chance to win a $250 Amazon gift card.

Hey NFB of California members! Clusiv is the world's first e-learning
platform, built for and by the blind. We are offering a chance for two NFB
of California members to each win a $250 Amazon gift card.

We can't wait to meet you all this weekend!

Visit the following URL:

https://clusiv.io/conference/

If you have any questions email us back at: success at clusiv.io
<mailto:success at clusiv.io>

See you soon!

Sincerely,

Bruce Sexton,

Director of Community Engagement

Clusiv Inc.

E-mail: Bruce at clusiv.io <mailto:Bruce at clusiv.io>

Cell: 315_480-3568

Clusiv, Building unseen talent.

Tim Elder

President

 <mailto:president at nfbcal.org> president at nfbcal.org

(916) 382-0372

 <http://www.nfbcal.org/> http://www.nfbcal.org/

Did you know that blind Californians are holding monthly meetings in your
region over Zoom and telephone?  Check out our virtual local chapter and
division meetings.  All are welcome to attend.

 <http://www.nfbcal.org/chapters-and-divisions/>
http://www.nfbcal.org/chapters-and-divisions/