[NFBC-Info] Convention Bus for SO. CAL.

Edward Davis 1stamendmented at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 16:05:54 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,

I have reserved a 47 passenger bus for the 2022 NFBC State convention.

I am asking all Chapter Presidents in Southern California to share this
information with your members.

The availability for the bus will be first come first serve.

The cost per person is $45 round trip.

The bus will pick up in Montclair on Thursday November 3, 2022 at 12:30PM We
will leave promptly at 1:00PM headed to San Diego.

Pick up is at McDonalds

9147 Central Ave.

Montclair, Ca. 91763

Cross street is Moreno

Pick up and drop off in rear parking lot of McDonalds

Landmark: in parking lot with Chase Bank, Ross and 5&Below

I would like for each chapter president to be responsible for collecting the
money from their members.

Deadline to turn in money will be Friday October 7, 2022 to guarantee your
seat.

Information needed, members first and last name,phone number and email
address.

Chapter Presidents can Zelle me the money at, cthurston74 at gmail.com
<mailto:cthurston74 at gmail.com>

Memo: 2022 NFBC state convention

If you miss the bus, the money is non-refundable

The bus will pick us up on Sunday November 6th, 2022 from the Courtyard
Marriott in San Diego at 12:30PM Bus will be leaving promptly at 1:00PM
returning to McDonalds We are looking at 2 ½ hours each way and that’s
depending on the traffic.

Los Angeles Access will go to Montclair.

I did look into a bus for Northern California but the cost was too high.

Please let me know if you are interested in riding on the bus.

Cheryl Thurston,

President Inland Empire Chapter

California Affiliate Board Member

NFBC Membership Coordinator

National Federation Of The Blind Of California

909 821-9589 cell

909 829-1466 home

Cthurston74 at gmail.com <mailto:Cthurston74 at gmail.com>