[NFBC-Info] Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles presents the play Blind sealed delivered I’m yours Saturday, October 8, 2022

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 02:30:41 UTC 2022

The play is about blindness,  rejection and faith. Miracle is the main character and is blind, a divorcee with a  10 year old daughter and looking for love again. Right off the bat, Miracle’s first encounter hits her right smack in the middle of  her vulnerability.  This is why her mother is reluctant for her to get back out there in the dating scene and is upset that she stops going to church. Miracle has a big sister  that tries to protect her and she will soon flex her sister card.  One of Miracle’s friend has a southern drawl and her country ways will spill out at the nightclub. Miracle, her sister and friend decide to go out to the nightclub and see what else they can encounter. the entertainment at the nightclub will leave a long lasting effect on your mind, body and soul. Miracle meets someone in the nightclub and we will see if he turns out to be someone that can be a part of her future. But there is another guy that she meets and it doesn’t go very well. One of the guys that Miracle met in the club will come over to her house and her mother will be there. So you can guess how it turns out. Will Miracle rededicate her life or will there be another twist to the plot. Stay for the finale because it will be something that you probably have never witnessed before. Well, that’s it for now. To get more of the scoop, you need to come to the performance.

Rochelle Houston,
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.