[NFBC-Info] I'm Going To Be Interviewed This Weekend For Meet The Blind Month

CHELA Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 16:39:25 UTC 2022

Hello everybody I am going to be interviewed this weekend. It will probably be recorded obviously somehow, but I will be interviewed about music and various other things I’m sure, depending on whatever questions the interviewer has for me. Sta stay tuned for info on how to access the interview but I just thought I’d let you know what’s happening it will be meet the blind month pretty soon, so I’m sure it’s definitely about that or some part of it.

Sent from my iPhone