[NFBC-Info] FW: [NAGDU] Really need more surveys completed

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 20:56:56 UTC 2023

Message from NAGDU.
Tina

Hey NAGDU – I’m writing to ask again for folks to complete our [ACAA survey](https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeaP43Jv5nEEfuu-FfF5EooPxyUerQmreg9ciJlxrut8fB0uQ/viewform?pli=1).
So far we have only gotten about 20 surveys, and I know there are more of you out there. We need at least 50, and preferably 100 surveys if we want our voices to be heard, so please take a few minutes and complete the survey now.

We have received some feedback about the survey not clearly  asking for information about your being discouraged from traveling because of the new forms/rules and/or considering not getting a guide dog because of those forms/rules. If you have been discouraged from travling or are thinking about not getting a guide dog in the future because of concerns about being able to fly with a guide dog, please say so in your own words  in the optional comment field at the end of the survey.

Thank you very much.

Yours,

/Æ

Al Elia