[NFBC-Info] FW: Blind and Low Vision adults between ages 18-32 needed for research study: identity and participation in the blindness community

president at nfbcal.org president at nfbcal.org
Sat Dec 2 00:49:37 UTC 2023

The below research participant solicitation is being provided for informational purposes only. The National Federation of the Blind has no involvement in this research, but we believe that it may contribute to our research mission.

Hello,

My name is Gina Ouellette and I am a doctoral candidate at California State University, East Bay. I am currently conducting research about identity and participation in the blindness community. If you are between the ages of 18 and 32, I would appreciate your willingness to help me out by taking five to ten minutes to complete this survey via Google Forms.

In addition to the survey, I am seeking ten to twelve participants (ages 18-32) to participate in a 60- to 90-minute, one-on-one, recorded interview via zoom. If you are willing to be contacted to participate in a 60- to 90-minute interview, please complete the final section of this survey and provide your email address so that I can contact you to set up an interview. As a token of my gratitude, I am offering a $25 Amazon or Target e-Gift Card (your choice!) for those who participate in the interview.

Participation in this study is voluntary and you may withdraw consent at any time by ending the survey prior to submitting it.

Here is the link to the survey:  <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZ5gH8B_gnTaQpGzXl8g0h6eNBTnM482MACOcyiaBGglPR5g/viewform?usp=sf_link> Study Link

With gratitude and appreciation,

Gina Ouellette

 <mailto:gouellette2 at horizon.csueastbay.edu> gouellette2 at horizon.csueastbay.edu