[NFBC-Info] Fwd: Please Sign up now! The Sierra Regional Ski for Light 3 Day Winter Event will be March 4th -6th and a Day Trip has been added February 11th if there is an interest!

Shannon Dillon shannonldillon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 23:29:12 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,
for anyone interested in an opportunity to cross country ski or snowshoe,
please see the below information. Please note that if you fill out the
application, you need to put something in every field before submitting it.
Also make sure you get an email indicating your application has been
received. if you don't get one, try checking your junk mail.
Shannon

> Dear Ski for Light Skiers and those who prefer Snowshoes,

If you are planning on participating in our winter events you need to get
> your application in now!   The Skier Application for our 3 Day 2023
> Winter Event and our added February 11th Day Trip is online and waiting
> for you!  Click Here for the online application
> <https://srsfl.org/?page_id=1381>!

*February 11, 2023 Day Trip **A**t Tahoe Donner Cross Country: * VIP
Children are welcome on day trips.  The number of VIP persons we can accept
depends upon the number of guides available.  The fees for this day trip
are as follows: *First Time Young Adults 18 to 30: $25.00 including
equipment rental.  Other Adults: $50.00 including equipment rental.
**Children Under
18: No cost*, due to a designated grant we have to get VIP Children out on
the snow.  Adults with their own equipment will receive a $25.00 discount.

--
SHANNON L. DILLON
Legislative Coordinator and

Find your local chapter at www.nfbcal.org