[NFBC-Info] Welcome to the TMAP Familiarity Survey!

LightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired lhnews at lighthouse-sf.org
Mon Mar 6 21:21:36 UTC 2023

Take our survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WW2KKML> for a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card! Tactile Maps Automated Production (TMAP)<https://lighthouse-sf.org/tmap/> is a web app that quickly creates maps accessible to blind people, offering increased access to information, improved spatial reasoning and Orientation & Mobility skills, and ultimately, greater independence and equality.

We’d be extremely grateful for your participation in our market research study aimed at evaluating the effectiveness of our TMAP tutorial videos. Your willingness to take part is sincerely appreciated, and should you choose to provide your name and email address at the end of the survey, you will have the opportunity to be entered into a drawing for one of three $100 Amazon gift cards. Special thanks to the Victoria and Max Dreyfus Foundation.

Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WW2KKML

[LightHouse for the Blind - Logo]
1155 Market Street, 10th Floor SF 94103
Visit us online:
Website<https://lighthouse-sf.org/> | Holman<https://holman.lighthouse-sf.org/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/lighthousesf/> |Twitter<https://twitter.com/lighthouse_sf> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/LFTBSF> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/lighthouseblind/>

Enchanted Hills Camp Summer 2023 registration is now open. We have camp sessions for all ages. Register today!<https://lighthouse-sf.org/ehc2023>