[NFBC-Info] I am searching for Universities that it is not private that has computer programming courses for my programming major please help.

Maurice A. mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Tue May 2 18:56:55 UTC 2023

Hi  you  might  wish to  post  this  to  the NFBcs list.

I hope  that  this  helps.
 Sent from  my Mac Book Pro.
Maurice Mines
text number, 661-868-9647.
Fax number 661-449-3746.
Amateur radio call sign, kd0iko.
First vice  president  National Federation of the Blind of California deaf blind division.
VP National Federation of the Blind of California Bakersfield chapter.