[NFBC-Info] I am searching for Universities that it is not private that has computer programming courses for my programming major please help.

Gene Kim gene.sh.kim at gmail.com
Tue May 2 19:05:13 UTC 2023

Hi Janet,

I echo others' encouragement to choose a school you resonate with after
doing some research. To put a few other in-state school options on your
radar, San Francisco state has a great program and is close to SF
Lighthouse, which has a great community of blind folks. You may also
consider Cal state SLO and San Jose state, which are both great computer
programming schools as well.

Cheers,
Gene