[NFBC-Info] CAGDU Meeting October 3 at 7:30 pm

Shannon Dillon shannonldillon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 03:33:05 UTC 2023

Hey guide dog users and anyone interested in becoming a guide dog
user, or anyone who used to be a guide dog user:
This is a reminder that the California Association of Guide Dog Users
is meeting Tuesday October 3 at 7:30 pm.
The Zoom information is below.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/99232903318?pwd=VVFkNGhOaDRQK1hTTUNBS1ZhTVFXUT09

Meeting ID: 992 3290 3318

Passcode: 038600

One tap mobile

+14086380968,,99232903318# US (San Jose)

+16699006833,,99232903318# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)