[NFBC-Info] Will California be having a State convention this year??

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 05:49:00 UTC 2023

Hello fellow Federationists,

I have heard a rumor that the National Federation of the Blind of California
is planning a virtual convention this November 4 but President Elder has not
released the agenda or even the link for registration.  Which means this
late on a Sunday evening it is now 19 days away and counting!  That would be
a great day for me to start my holiday shopping or should I just wait and
plan something for the last minute, which I hate?

Please if you are also wondering please send an email to President Elder and
ask "what is happening"? President Elder please let us know!

Regards, Joy Stigile

President, Diabetes Action Network of California

Member of the National Federation of the Blind of California

San Fernando Valley Chapter