[NFBC-Info] Pampered Chef fundraiser on October 22 at 2 p.m.

joystigile at gmail.com joystigile at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 18:20:30 UTC 2023

Hello fellow Federationists!

It is time for our next Pampered Chef Party Fundraiser event!

When:  October 22, Sunday at 2 p.m.

Address:  19831 Friar St., Woodland Hills (cross street is Corbin Ave.)

Or on Zoom!  Let me know the you want me to send you the Zoom info.

This is a good time for you to see what's new at Pampered Chef and to gather
ideas for gifts for your friends and family, while supporting the San
Fernando Vally Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
California!.

Join us for a party! We're going to learn new recipes and cooking tips,
shop, and spend time together!

All that attend in person will try what is made during the party!

You won't want to miss it!

Please either call or text or email me if you are attending at

818.510.2353

Click here to learn more: https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/joystigile1022

Marcine Campbell is our Pampered Chef consultant, you can call her either
before or after the party with questions about specific items in the catalog
or to place an order by October 29, by phone

At:  818.631.4125

Warmly, Joy

818.510.2353

joystigile at gmail.com <mailto:joystigile at gmail.com>