[NFBC-Info] Double Good Popcorn

tmanosh at gmail.com tmanosh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 19:57:17 UTC 2023

Hi All,

Today is the last day of our Double Good Popcorn fundraiser.  We have about
4 hours left before the store closes.  Please go grab some delicious popcorn
and help support the River City Chapter!  Popcorn is a great snack to have
on hand for when your friends come over for a movie or when you are watching
football.

You're invited to support

The River City Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of California

Please join Tiffany's Virtual Fundraiser with Double Good Popcorn

August 31-September 4

Get the details and support here:

https://popup.doublegood.com/s/02h2p8ac

Thanks and enjoy the rest of Labor Day!