[NFBC-Info] Congratulations to the Antelope Valley chapter on their 1st year anniversary

arietta woods arietta.woods at att.net
Thu Sep 14 04:03:50 UTC 2023

I also extend my congratulations to the first year of the antelope Valley chapter. May you continually prosper and grow as in effective, motivated, and fulfilling organization.
Congratulations to Jackie‘s for all the work you put forth to get this chapter on board. Keep up the good work lady.
Arietta.

Sent from my iPhone