[NFBC-Info] Looking for a room mate for state convention.

Maurice Mines mmines at mauricemines.org
Wed Feb 7 19:21:34 UTC 2024

	Hi  the  subject line  states it  all. I am. Looking for a  room mate for  our  upcoming state convention in  Sacramento if  anyone is. Interested please write me  off  list. You can also text me at  661-868-9647 all  texts must  say  that  this  is  about state convention, if. If  your  text dos’t say that  it  is  about  state convention, I may  disregard it, I get  a  vary  large volume of. Text messages. So please make sure that  your  text or  email  clearly states this is  about state convention.

Maurice Mines.