[NFBC-Info] GET YOUR 2024 CONVENTION ROOMS NOW! ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT!

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Thu Feb 22 06:53:19 UTC 2024

We're coming down to the final days for getting your convention room at our special rate!
Book now and register for the 2024 NFB of California convention as well!
Details below.

From: President Tim Elder

We will gather at the Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova on March 14-17,
2024.  We are excited to showcase: driverless cars, advancements in video
game accessibility, tactile art/design techniques, updates from our national
leadership, an exhibit hall,  and many other resources for the blindness
community.

Book your room now to ensure you get our special convention hotel rate -- this offer expires on
February 21, 2024 and we expect rooms to sell out quickly!
Note that there is no group code and you simply need to reference the
National Federation of the Blind of California with the dates and location
when booking over the phone to get the discount rate.  Also note that there
are some unfortunate access issues with the Marriott website.  While it is
possible for some experienced users to book with the web interface given
enough patience, others may find it easier to book over the telephone at
(916) 638-1100 or 800-228-9290.

Or, visit our convention registration page at:
https://www.nfbcal.org/2024-state-convention/

Any exhibitors or partners who would like to sponsor the convention or join
us to showcase a product, service or survey are much appreciated.  Please
reach out to Cheryl Thurston
(cthurston74 at gmail.com )
for exhibitor registration questions.  Please contact Tim Elder at
president at nfbcal.org
for sponsorship questions.  We depend on the generous donations of our
sponsors to fund the cost of these conventions, provide captioning to our
DeafBlind
members, Spanish language translation and fund our Braille child literacy,
as well as  other advocacy projects throughout the year.

Tim Elder

President

 <mailto:president at nfbcal.org> president at nfbcal.org

(916) 382-0372

Did you know that blind Californians are holding monthly meetings in your
region over Zoom and telephone?  Check out our virtual local chapter and
division meetings.  All are welcome to attend.