[NFBC-Info] Come join the National Federation of the Blind of California Virtual Rookie Round Up On Thursday March 7, 2024 at 6:30PM Pacific Standard Time

cheryl thurston cthurston74 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 04:21:13 UTC 2024

Hello everyone,
Come join the National Federation of the Blind of California Virtual
Rookie Round Up.
On Thursday March 7, 2024 at 6:30PM Pacific Standard Time.
This year’s theme is “Impact: Touching Our World with Hope and
Determination.” Many blind people are ready to reconnect in person to
continue learning and striving for their best. We will also be
offering a virtual experience and promoting our exhibitors and
sponsors to our virtual attendees.

Zoom information is below.
Join Zoom Meeting

https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/99076452740?pwd=UzJPbjBLS3U1TGdQam5iUWNpM2c3UT09

Meeting ID: 99076452740
Passcode: 557103

1 669 900-6833
1 669 444-9171

Look forward to speaking with you soon.
Thank you,
Cheryl Thurston
President Inland Empire Chapter
NFBC Board Member
NFBC Membership Coordinator
NFBC Vice President Diabetes Action Network
909 829-1466
909 821-9589
Cthurston74 at gmail.com