[NFBC-Info] ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT TO CASH IN ON PRE-REGISTRATION AND HOTEL RATES!

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Tue Mar 5 07:31:01 UTC 2024

	hello fellow NFB of California members.  We're closing in on our California state convention
and the time has come to act if you want to cashin on pre-registration rates and our convention
block of hotel rooms!

To book hotel rooms, you must call the Marriott Rancho Cordova directly at:
(916) 638-1100
and tell them you want a room in the NFB of California block.  You must do this on or before
March 7, 2024.

To pre-register and get pre-registration rates, visit:
https://www.nfbcal.org/2024-state-convention/
and click on the pre-register link.  Again, to get the pre-registration rates, you must do this
on or before March 7, 2024.

We want everyone to come and we want it to be as economical as possible for everyone!   So, act
now and get your pre-registration and hotel rooms secured today!

Sincerely,

-Brian