[NFBC-Pathfinder] FW: Time Sensitive: Please share feedback for future efforts on safety and support

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 16:38:13 UTC 2021

Subject: Time Sensitive: Please share feedback for future efforts on safety and support

Your Feedback Is Important: Climate Assessment Survey Now Open

As mentioned in the April 15 open letter from President Riccobono <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=20927&qid=5219890> , RAINN, the nation's largest anti-sexual violence organization, is partnering with the National Federation of the Blind (NFB) to gather feedback from the blind community, including NFB members and nonmembers, in a climate assessment survey to help inform recommendations for further sexual misconduct prevention and response programming. This effort will assist in determining additional and continuous training, which will ultimately provide consistency across the organization. This is a baseline measurement to target our future efforts and will continue to be assessed as a component of our accountability measures.

All responses go directly to RAINN and are completely anonymous. RAINN will deliver a report detailing findings and implications that will be shared at the time of our 2021 national convention.

Take Survey via Web or Phone

Participate in the assessment survey either via the web or by phone. It will take approximately thirty to forty-five minutes. Please complete by Wednesday, May 12, 2021. For the web*, use the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/rainn-nfb2021 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=20938&qid=5219890>

*Web survey note: if completing the survey with a screen reader, a helpful tip when currently navigating pages in SurveyMonkey is to press Control+Home before answering the next set of questions.

The survey may also be completed over the phone by calling 229-632-7878 or toll-free 833-632-7878. Please note that the phone number above provides the survey in an automated system and will require the survey to be completed at one time. There is an option to pause the survey for five minutes and the pause can be extended as needed. Push # for help.

Your participation in the survey is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your commitment to the movement. For more information on our safety and support initiatives, please visit nfb.org/survivors <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=20929&qid=5219890> .

RAINN provides 24/7 support to anyone affected by sexual violence in any way through the National Sexual Assault Hotline which is free, confidential, and anonymous. If you, or anyone you know, is struggling with any issues related to sexual violence, contact RAINN's hotline via telephone, 1.800.656.HOPE (4673), or through the online English hotline or online Spanish hotline.

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=20930&qid=5219890>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=20931&qid=5219890>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=20932&qid=5219890>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=20933&qid=5219890>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=20934&qid=5219890>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=20935&qid=5219890>

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314