[NFBC-Pathfinder] Pathfinder Chapter meeting reminder Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 11 AM

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 19:59:04 UTC 2021

Hello Pathfinder Chapter Members,
This is just a quick reminder that the Pathfinder Chapter meeting will be held on Thursday, August 19, 2021 at 11 AM. This meeting will be held in my backyard.
Address: 10526 Haas Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90047, Cross Street: 104th St.
Lunch will follow meeting. If you would like to stay for lunch. We will have food  delivered. We will all chip in for the food. You can schedule your return right at 4 PM or until you are ready to leave. As long as you leave before the sun goes down ha ha

Rochelle Houston,
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.