[NFBC-Pathfinder] Pathfinder Chapter holiday outing Friday, December 10 at 2 PM

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 19:41:59 UTC 2021

Greetings Pathfinder chapter members,
come join us as we  go out for  our holiday outing on Friday, December 10 from 2 PM to 4 PM.
We will meet at the burnt tortilla Mexican restaurant
1435 W. Redondo Beach Blvd.
Gardena, CA 90247
Cross Street: Normandie Avenue
Please RSVP as soon as possible by email or text message so I know how many people will be there. Thanks

Rochelle Houston,
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.