[NFBC-Pathfinder] Prayer

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 23:37:44 UTC 2021

My thoughts and prayer  go out to Lucille. I know she has had some  challenging times. I pray that she will heal  in a timely manner and will be able to join us  at our chapter meetings again. Michael,  Please send our thoughts and prayers to her family. Keep us updated on her condition. Thanks Michael for everything

Rochelle Houston,
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.