[NFBC-Pathfinder] FW: River City Fundraiser

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 00:21:12 UTC 2021

The River City Chapter is teaming up with Angela's Awesome Jerky for a
fundraiser.  When you purchase Jerky from Angela during the month of March a
portion of the proceeds will go to the River City Chapter.  I hope you will
purchase some Awesome Jerky and support the River City Chapter.

Please fill out the form to order your Jerky.  Please share with your
friends so we can keep Angela busy and help support the River City Chapter.

River City Chapter Fundraiser - Formstack
<https://ulwxastpyh.formstack.com/forms/river_city_chapter_fundraiser>

Thank you,

Tiffany Manosh

NFBC Board Member