[NFBC-Pathfinder] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] March 27, 2021 Virtual Piano Bar Fundraiser

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 23:49:57 UTC 2021

From: NFBNet-Members-List <nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf
Of Brian Mackey via NFBNet-Members-List
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 10:05 AM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] March 27, 2021 Virtual Piano Bar Fundraiser

We are reaching out to everyone!

East Coast! West Coast! Middle of the Country!

Our Federation Family!  All our families and friends, come and support our
future and enjoy their wonderful talent!

Let two of our students, Simon and Angelina entertain you with their piano
stylings and vocals across genres in a Pennsylvania Association of Blind
Students Virtual Piano Bar!

When:  Saturday March 27, 2021 at 7:00PM EDT <x-apple-data-detectors://0>

Where:  The Virtual Piano Bar (this will be an event specific zoom room link
emailed out to registrants prior to the event. If you do not have email,
please simply contact Brian Mackey.  His phone number is listed on the
registration page.)

Donation:  $5 minimum

Please follow this link to our registration page. You will be first asked to
submit your information. Our second page contains the link for online
donation and our thank you to you for all of your support!  All donations
received go directly to PABS supporting programs for our blind youth,
encouraging education and confidence for overall success!

http://nfbp.org/virtual-piano-bar

Upon completing the form, please visit
http://www.nfbp.org/virtual-piano-bar/registration-thank-you, where you will
find a PayPal button to submit your registration donation of at least $5 per
attendee using a credit card, debit card, or PayPal account.

Thank you!

National Federation of the Blind of PA

Pennsylvania Association of Blind Students