[NFBC-Pathfinder] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: NFB LOL Comedy Night - Sign Up to Perform by May 10, 2021

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Wed May 5 18:16:59 UTC 2021

Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] Fwd: NFB LOL Comedy Night - Sign Up to
Perform by May 10, 2021

NFB 2021 National Convention
LOL Comedy Night

Hello Fellow Federationists!   In the mood for a break from the convention
Business Meetings and Seminars? Take a breather and join us at the "NFB LOL
Comedy Night."  Check the NFB Convention agenda for exact date and time.
The Maryland affiliate is excited to boost the level of entertainment by
hosting a Night of Comedy Improv and spotlighting current new comedians on
the rise.
Dying to be one of our spotlighted comedians? ANY active members registered
can audition to be "on stage" and the source of everyone's laughter! In case
this is not enough of an incentive, the best two performers will win cash
prizes of $200 for first prize and $100 for second prize! The details for
auditions are below:
1.     All prospective comedy performers must either submit recorded video
clips OR present live. Your performances must abide by the following
criteria:
5-10 minutes long
"clean," family rated content
FUNNY!
2.     There will be two auditions scheduled: the first on Saturday, May15,
2021 at 5:00pm and the second on Monday, May 17, 2021 at 8:00pm EST.
Auditions will be reviewed and evaluated by a "Blue Ribbon Panel" of Judges,
who will select up to 7 comedians for the event.
3.     Those selected will be notified by June 1, 2021.
4.     If interested, submit your intent to audition to convention at nfbmd.org
<mailto:convention at nfbmd.org>  no later than May 10, 2021

5.     Only active members who are registered for the convention will be
able to perform.
If you have any questions or need clarification, please direct your
inquiries to convention at nfbmd.org <mailto:convention at nfbmd.org>  or
443-426-4110.

BONUS:
Guess Who Trivia!  We will play a line or joke from a well-known comedian
and you have to guess who the performer is. Wait you want ANOTHER incentive?
Okay then, there will be a prize for the winner! You don't want to miss
this!

Ronza Othman, President
443-426-4110
Pronouns: she, her, hers