[NFBC-Pathfinder] FW: Is 2021 Your First National Convention? Sign Up for Convention Concierge Service

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Mon May 24 16:25:53 UTC 2021

Subject: Is 2021 Your First National Convention? Sign Up for Convention Concierge Service

Make the Most of Your First National Convention!

Prepare yourself for a convention experience filled with energy, empowerment, fun, and education. The National Federation of the Blind National Convention <file:///C:/Users/Employee/Downloads/nfb.org/convention>  is scheduled for July 6 through July 10, 2021 and will be virtual with multiple ways to access.

Sign up for Convention Concierge Service

The Kenneth Jernigan Committee understands that thinking about your first convention might be daunting, or perhaps there might be many gaps in what you think you should expect, but we are here for you. As President Riccobono announced at the May Presidential Release Live, we are launching the 2021 Convention Concierge Service for first time convention attendees.

Let’s connect you with someone who can help break the ice, tap into our network, and answer your questions about all things “national convention.”

E-mail rookie at nfb.org <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21370&qid=5469851>  or drop us a voicemail at 410-659-9314, extension 2020 by June 15 to let us know that you are interested. Please include your name, preferred telephone number, what state you are joining us from, and a few things that you want us to know when matching you with mentors (e.g., life goals, if you are a guide dog user, perhaps a parent of a blind child, if you are a student, what are your hobbies, the types of individuals you would like to meet, etc.).

We want your first convention to be a space where we grow stronger together with love, hope, and determination.

Save the Date for Rookie Roundup

Mark your calendar for the Rookie Roundup meeting scheduled for Tuesday, June 29 at 8:30 p.m. ET. In addition to the Convention Concierge Service, Rookie Roundup is an annual event for attendees to learn more about what to expect at national convention.

Register for National Convention

Registration is open and free! Get access to the latest information as it is made available and more. Register now at https://nfb.org/registration <file:///C:/Users/Employee/Downloads/nfb.org/registration> .

About the National Federation of the Blind National Convention

The National Federation of the Blind National Convention is the largest gathering of blind people in the world. It is the premier event for training, support, and information for the blind community. It also serves as a governing body, democratically electing our leadership and establishing each year's organizational priorities. Learn more at https://nfb.org/convention <file:///C:/Users/Employee/Downloads/nfb.org/convention> .

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21371&qid=5469851>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21372&qid=5469851>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21373&qid=5469851>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21374&qid=5469851>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21375&qid=5469851>

 <https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=21376&qid=5469851>

National Federation of the Blind | 200 E Wells Street | Baltimore, MD 21230 | 410-659-9314