[NFBC-Pathfinder] Fwd: “Please Maintain the ATAA Provision in the Build Back Better Act”

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 18:12:44 UTC 2021

Hello Pathfinder chapter members,
The national office is urging all members toC contact  senate majority leader Schumer’s Office  to put this bill back into the Build Back Better act. Below you will find a sample  letter to send out just change out my name and put in your name. Please send this today. Thanks

Rochelle Houston,
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Begin forwarded message: