[NFBC-Pathfinder] Fwd: Presidential Release-Recording Available

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 20:56:53 UTC 2021

Hello Pathfinder chapter members,
Please listen to the presidential released below. President Mark Riccobono talks about The passing of  Miss Sarah Mosley. Thanks

Rochelle Houston,
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Begin forwarded message: