[NFBC-Pathfinder] Pathfinder Chapter Thanksgiving luncheon Thursday, November 18, 2021

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 17:18:41 UTC 2021

Greetings Pathfinder chapter members,

Thanksgiving is just around the corner. What ‘s a better way to come together and give thanks to all that we have To be grateful for.  The Pathfinder Chapter is hosting our annual Thanksgiving luncheon on Thursday, November 18, 2021 from 2 PM to 6 PM.
Location:
Jannette Stewart‘s home
2931 W. 136th St.,
Gardena, CA 90249
Cross St.: Crenshaw Boulevard
 immediately following our luncheon,  Jannette Stewart Is inviting you to help celebrate her birthday. If you would like to stay, the celebration  will be held from 6 PM to 9 PM.

Don’t forget, you can bring a guest
Please dress to impress
Rochelle Houston,
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.