[NFBC-Pathfinder] FW: [NFBC-Info] Door Prizes

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 13:45:40 UTC 2021

Subject: [NFBC-Info] Door Prizes

Hi All,

It's that time to start collecting door prizes for our upcoming State
Convention.  Anyone can submit a door prize for convention.  Below are the
instructions and link to enter your item as a door prize for convention.
Let's make it the best this year with lots of great door prizes!

Donate A Door Prize!

To donate a door prize, you need to paste the link to the door prize you
want to donate from the Amazon product page as part of the form below. Then,
in order to actually donate your door prize, you need to proceed to the
payments page, and pay the NFB of California the price of the door prize
plus 12% to cover the cost of the item plus tax and shipping. To make this
process easier, the form below will ask you for the cost of the item from
Amazon and will automatically calculate the additional amount required
before you are sent to the paypal payments page for final payment.

Once the payment is received by the state office, the link to your donated
door prize will be sent to the door prize coordinator. During the
convention, the door prize coordinators will pick prizes from the list of
donated prizes to give away. Once a door prize is awarded, the door prize
coordinators will purchase the prize from Amazon and have it delivered to
the lucky winner. You will also receive an e-mail telling you your donation
is complete.

If your payment is not received by the door prize submission deadline, your
donated door prize will not be in the pool of door prizes given away during
the convention.

Door Prize Link:  NFB of California Door prize Donation Form (nfbcal.org)
<https://web.nfbcal.org/doorprize.html>

If you have any questions or need help submitting a door prize please reach
out to me as I am more than happy to help.

Have a great day,

Tiffany Manosh

NFBC Board Member

President River City Chapter