[NFBC-Pathfinder] Pathfinder Chapter meeting reminder Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 11 AM

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 01:40:33 UTC 2021

Hello Pathfinder Chapter Members,
This is just a quick reminder that the Pathfinder Chapter meeting will be held on Thursday, September 16, 2021 at 11 AM. This meeting will be held in my backyard.
Address: 10526 Haas Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90047, Cross Street: 104th St.
Lunch will follow meeting. You can make a return ride around 4 PM. If you are not able to make it, the meeting will be held on zoom. Information on Zoom will follow later.

Rochelle Houston,
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.