[NFBC-Pathfinder] Fwd: NFB of California Senior Division Meeting April 22, 2022

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 19:40:39 UTC 2022

Hello pathfinder Chapter members
 if you would like to join the Senior Division with National Federation Of The Blind Of California, please see the information below for the meeting tomorrow.

Rochelle Houston,
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Begin forwarded message: