[NFBC-Pathfinder] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] In Honor of Marsha Dyer

tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com tina.thomas90044 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 20:43:14 UTC 2022

Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] In Honor of Marsha Dyer

Dear Federation Family,

Marsha Dyer is a person many of you will know from her long and
distinguished service on the staff, while  many others will remember her for
her active involvement in the Federation. For many years she was one of the
voices reading our resolutions, but in some of her less visible work she
served as Dr. Jernigan's secretary, as Mrs. Jernigan's secretary, and as a
vital staff member for the Dr. Jacob Bolotin Committee. She was also a vital
part of our scholarship committee's work for a time.

Marsha passed on December 20 after a battle with cancer, and, being Marsha,
she worked until the month before her death. Many of us would like to both
celebrate the life of and say good-bye to our dear friend. The Jernigan
Institute will be the place we hold this special ceremony on the evening of
February 10, 2022. Some who are making plans to attend the Washington
Seminar may wish to extend their stay. Others will no doubt come from around
the country to be a part of Marsha's tribute.

There will be no cost for participating in the dinner. Getting to and from
the event will fall to each of us. If you can come, please RSVP to Tammy
Helm by writing to thelm at nfb.org <mailto:thelm at nfb.org>  by February 1,
2022.

Sincerely,

Mark A. Riccobono, President

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

(410) 659-9314 | Officeofthepresident at nfb.org
<mailto:Officeofthepresident at nfb.org>

Twitter: @Riccobono

Pronouns: he, him, his