[NFBC-Pathfinder] Fwd: Pathfinder Chapter monthly meeting Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 11 AM

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 19:01:59 UTC 2022

Hello Pathfinder Chapter members
Unfortunately we had to cancel the chaplain meeting for today. We are having login issues and we will reschedule at a later date.
Thank you

Rochelle Houston,
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Begin forwarded message: