[NFBC-Pathfinder] WLCAC Senior Center Grand reopening Friday, July 29 10 AM to 12 PM

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:30:50 UTC 2022

 Hello Pathfinder Chapter Members,

WLCAC Senior Center where we hold our chapter meetings will have their grand reopening on Friday, July 29 from 10 AM until 12 PM. The address is:
10957 S. Central Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90059. Cross Street: 109th St.

For those who can make it, looking forward to seeing you there.
Rochelle Houston,
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.