[NFBC-Pathfinder] Pathfinder Chapter monthly meeting reminder Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 10:30 AM

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 17:06:12 UTC 2022

Greetings Pathfinder chapter members,
This is a reminder that the Pathfinder Chapter voted at our last meeting  to hold our monthly meeting on Thursday, May 19 at 10:30 AM in person. We will meet at Eucalyptus Park.
12100 S. Inglewood Blvd., Hawthorne, CA 90250
Cross street:  122nd St.
Make your return ride at 2 PM
Lunch will be served. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Let’s have a great time as we meet and come together once again with chapter members

Rochelle Houston,
President, Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles
rhouston58 at gmail.com
323 807-0300
The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nations blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.