[NFBC-Pathfinder] Pathfinder chapter meeting reminder and items for theme basket

Rochelle Houston rhouston58 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 17:28:53 UTC 2022

Greetings Pathfinder chapter members,

It’s almost time for our state convention. We discussed having a sports theme basket for the auction. We voted that we should put items in the basket that are related to California teams. Can you bring your items to our chapter meeting next week on Thursday, October 20, 2022 from 8:30  AM to 11 AM in order for Betsy to assemble the basket. we will meet back over at our original place at 10957 S. Central Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90059 cross street: 109th St.Please be on time because we will start the meeting at 9 AM sh sharp.
Thank you
Rochelle Houston
President, National Federation Of The Blind Of California
Pathfinder Chapter.
Los Angeles