[NFBC-Pathfinder] FW: state convention basket and door prize

Nellie Cardenas nellie.cardenas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 02:14:03 UTC 2024

From: arietta at earthlink.net <arietta at earthlink.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2024 4:31 PM
To: alexy1276 at yahoo.com; arietta at earthlink.net; betsyestrada76 at Gmail.com;
'Charlotte Carroll' <charlottec916 at gmail.com>; 'Jannette Stewart'
<Titostweart08 at gmail.com>; jefferysims90250 at gmail.com; mamadent62 at gmail.com;
michaelrich1966 at gmail.com; nellie.cardenas at gmail.com; sandyb56 at hotmail.com;
'Vernell Lowery' <vernelllowery1026 at gmail.com>
Subject: state convention basket and door prize

Hello Pathfinder Chapter Members,

Hope you are all doing well; staying safe, warm and dry.

Thanks for attending our meeting on last Thursday, January 18th. My
apologies! During that meeting I forgot to mention two things we need to do
as a chapter for the state convention. I need your input.

1.	Basket for in-house auctioning. Please submit your idea for a basket
via email to me or be ready to give your idea at our next meeting on
Thursday, February 15th. The board's idea was for a "St. Patrick's Day"
basket; everything green including cash. If you are in agreement with this
idea, when you reply to this email, please state that you accept the board's
idea and then suggest a "green" item to contribute to the basket.
2.	Door prize: Board suggestion, a $25 gift card. Please reply to this
email if you agree. Or, if you have another item for consideration, please
let me know via text or email.

Thanks for your help.

Arietta Woods, President, NFBC Pathfinder Chapter of Los Angeles

Email: arietta at earthlink.net <mailto:arietta at earthlink.net>

Cell: (323) 317-4812

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.