[NFBC-SFV] My gift to chapter's adopted child

urquilla186 at gmail.com urquilla186 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 05:38:01 UTC 2016

Good evening everyone,
As you know this year's adopt a child is Jocelyn Riddle-Serrano.
She's a big fan of the Harry Potter series and has asked for the wand collection as a gift.
I have volunteered to purchase one of the wands and it will be the Hermione Granger one. If any of you would like to contribute in buying any of the other magic wands, keep in mind to get the other characters so she can start building her collection.
She also needs clothes.
Let's help Jocelyn have a great Christmas!!!
Thank you,

Nancy Urquilla