[NFBC-SFV] My gift to chapter's adopted child

Juanita Herrera juanita.herrera91 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 06:57:31 UTC 2016

Hi Nancy,
Thank you for sending this to me. For some reason I didn't receive the initial email and it didn't go to my junk either. As far as Jocelyn, I will be getting her an outfit and some shoes. For Brianna, below is a link to where the Kylie Jenner cosmetics are sold. They are a bit pricey.
https://www.kyliecosmetics.com/
I don't know if we want to pitch in to get her one of the holiday boxes or if we each want to buy her something individually.

Juanita