[NFBC-SFV] My gift to chapter's adopted child

racquel decipeda racquelmd29 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 18:17:33 UTC 2016

Hello all,

I am planning to get the mother a gift card. Yes, the makeup collection she's wishing for is kind of pricy. We can get her a gift card from Sephora or Macy's. Please let me know who wants to pitch in so I know how much will I put in the gift card.

Thank you.

--- Chase your dreams with your head held high by Gordon Chan ---