[NFBC-SFV] August Chapter Meeting

Robert Stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 01:14:36 UTC 2017

Hello All,
I am writing to let you know, that the next Chapter meeting of the San Fernando Valley Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of California will take place on Saturday, August 12th.
The time is 10 am to noon, and we will have refreshments starting at 9:30 am.
The location is 18321 Clark Street Tarzana, CA 91356
we meet in the North conference building and the  cross street is Reseda.
Please let me know whether or not you will be attending so I know how many chairs we will need.
I also need to know if you will be attending with someone who drives so that I can make sure we have a parking pass for you.
Keep in mind, that this months meeting may go a little longer then usual, as we do have a guest speaker.
Besides discussing our recently attended National Convention, we will be planning and the upcoming State convention, as well as discussing legislation.
Teri Grossman who described the Body Guard at the Pantages Theatre will be talking about live description at the Pantages.
I look forward to seeing everyone at Bob's Big Boy this saturday for the Fundraiser as well as at the Chapter meeting next Saturday.
See you then!

Robert Stigile, Second Vice-president
National Federation of the Blind Of California
President San Fernando Valley Chapter
818-381-9568
You Can Live The Life You Want