[NFBC-SFV] Pathfinder fundraiser on August 26

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 21:10:00 UTC 2017

Please find below the Pathfinder fundraiser invitation.  I hope as many of
us will attend the Barbecue as possible.  We had a good turnout from the
Pathfinder members at our Bob's Big Boy last weekend.

Joy

Greetings Fellow Federationists family and friends

The pathfinder Chapter of Los Angeles will hold their 3rd Annual End of
Summer Barbecue on Saturday, August 26, 2017 from 12pm to 5pm. The location
of the event will take place at Pathfinder chapter member Jannette Stewart's
home at 2931 West 136th street, Gardena, California 90249, cross street
Crenshaw Blvd. There will be auction items to bid on. For the finale, when
you purchase a raffle ticket, you have an opportunity to win a $500 Visa
card, a TV or a gourmet basket.  The donation for the raffle tickets are $5
each and to attend the barbecue is $15. Hope to see you there.

Rochelle Houston

Treasurer, National Federation of the Blind of California President,
Pathfinder Chapter Los Angeles rhouston58 at gmail.com
<mailto:rhouston58 at gmail.com>

323 807-0300

The national Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want.
Blindness is not what holds you back.