[NFBC-SFV] Dodgers

robert stigile rstigile at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 18:13:19 UTC 2017

Hello All,
I am wondering if anyone is interested in going to a Dodgers baseball game with me.
The games that are available are as follows:
Monday september 4th at 5:10 pm versus the Arizona Diamondbacks
Sunday september 10th at 1.10 pm versus colorado Rockies
September 22 at 7:10 pm versus san Francisco Giants with fireworks afterwards
Saturday September 23 at 6  i think versus giants
Sunday September 24 at 1.10 pm  versus giants
It looks like the cost would be 25 per person plus i am sure there is a service fee for purchasing online
Thanks

Robert Stigile
818-381-9568